Thursday, December 25, 2008

All I Want For Christmas Is.....

It's December 25, 2008! The birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. The time where we share our love through giving gifts or just simply greeting each other a Merry Christmas. Pero syempre hindi mo maiiwasan na ang iyong mga inaanak ay hihingi sa iyo ng regalo. [I know that feeling since may inaanak na ako LOL] Although you can't deny that each one of us wish for something.

And speaking of wishes, I too have a wish. It's just a simple wish. [ehem...for now~ LOL]

I want a new computer. My mom's friend and also our pc's "doctor" [LOL doctor tlga eh no wahahaha] gave us some suggested specs. I don't know much about specs but I do want a really high spec in preparation for games that I want to try. [Online and Computer Game LOL] Also, I have high memory capacity. Right now I don't have enough memory due to my mp3 collections LOL. Ang dami kong mp3 dito pati mga saved videos, documents, pictures and exe files ng games. Hindi ko ata to nasabi dati pero yung pc ko kasi sobrang matanda na. By 2009, 5 years na ang pc ko and kahit sabihin na natin it's working fine now pero maraming beses na ito nasira and b
inubuhay na lang namin kasi wala pa naman kaming pera eh.

I also want a laptop. Nakita ko kasi yung sa boyfriend ng kapatid ko ang ganda natutuwa ako. Sila mama kasi bumili nun eh syempre hindi nila pera ha. Kailangan lang talaga ng boyfriend ng kapatid ko ng bagong laptop kaya nagpahanap siya sa amin. Swerte nalang at meron sila naha
nap na mura lang and 0% interest. Of course, the moment I saw that talagang naiinggit ako LOLS
Lastly, I want a Nokia 5610. I know this is just the updated version of my Nokia 5300 but really I must say, my cellphone is already old. Sa sobrang tanda na niya, nasisira na yung keypad. Mahirap na pindutin yung mga keys.

Each of us wants something for Christmas but the greatest gift is not always wrapped in beautiful packages. It's the thought that counts.

Merry Christmas to all~

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP