Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sayings about Love

Here I am again to bring you....Sayings about Love~ [LOLS] Honestly, I have been posting this over and over again in every blog that I have. But, I never get tired of posting it though since these quotes are really nice.

So without further ado, I present to you that quotes~


Do not be afraid to love. If it hurts, love more. If it still hurts, love some more. Love til it hurts no more.

Before saying the words I'll love you forever, first ask yourself if you are ready because most of us are ready to face love but not everyone is ready to face forever.

Sometimes a heart cannot afford to be just friends. Look not for beauty nor whiteness but look for the heart that is loyal within.

Beauty may fade and skin grows old but the heart that is loyal will never grown cold. Kindness in words creates confidence, kindness in thinking creates profoundness, and kindness in giving creates love.

Some people never say the words "I love you," it's not their style to be so bold.

Some people never say the words "I love you," but like a child are longing to be told. The most important thing in a relationship between a man and a woman is that one of them be good at taking orders. How come we don't always know when love begins, but we always know when it ends.

Love is that feeling you get when you run across a field, full of raving wolves, you know that feeling you have when you get arrested for the 1st time.

Sometimes love can be yours when you want it. Sometimes you don't want it when it comes. But when the time comes you want it and it is there for you to keep, I hope you won't let go.

It is a shame when one realizes love is worth when it is too late. So, why don't you stop and think for a while if you have set aside a love you cannot live without cause it might not be there the next time you look.

Ironies of love: It is hard to find, but easy to lose; makes you feel good, but hurts you so bad; open your eyes, but makes you blind; fills up your heart then tears it apart.

The gauge of how much you really treasure something or someone is not how happy you are with them, but how sad you are when you lose them.

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself by putting it back together; or worse, have nothing strong to bind it with.


In love, think things over if you’re sure about how you feel. Don’t fall too hard, Not knowing where you stand cause it will hurt real bad if things don’t go the way you want them to be.

Why say “Hi”, if you can say “Hello”?

Why say, “Let’s go out”, if you mean, “I want to be with you”?

Why say, “Stay”, if you can say “Be with me”

Why say “I care” when your heart says, “I love you”?

Sometimes we take for granted those we love thinking they will always be around. But time will come when they will give up and you have no chance but to let go.


Heartbreaks could last as long as you let, it would tear us deep as you allow it to, But the test is not how soon you forget but how you were able to heal and at the same time learn.

Love is not an obligation. It need not have any expectations. Love is just beyond words. It is just felt within. Not ifs, no buts, but just because.


Sometimes it’s the things that aren’t said that mean the most.


Love is an EVERYTHING, but there is NO everything without LOVE.



And that's all folks~ I'll see you all the next time [I can't post all I want in one day. I would easily be bored of blogging if that is the case LOLS]

2 comments:

Lady 'K

I love these quotes! :)

deEspania

@ Lady 'K
well I'm glad you love it my friend hahaha

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP