Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Brand New Year, A Brand New Start

At 12 midnight, we will now say goodbye to year 2008 and welcome year 2009.

There are so many things that had happened in the year 2008 like global crisis, natural calamities and disasters. But nevertheless, year 2008 has been a way to new experiences, new acquaintances, new friends and new lifestyle. All of it may or will change in the coming year and we will never know what new things will be in store for us.

As the new year approaches, let us not forget the Lord for giving us a new year to start a new life. Let us also not forget our family who have always been there for us through the years. Let us not forget our friends whom we have shared our ups and downs for the year 2008 and let us not forget our loved ones who have already passed away for they will not be forgotten.

Since the New Year will be a fresh start for all of us, don't forget to say thank you for all the things that have happened in the past and apologize to those whom we have hurt unintentionally.


To those who are reading my posts, I would like to say thank you for taking time in reading it.

To my old friends, thank you for all those years that we have known each other. I'm sorry if I had been distant and I'm sorry of the things that I have done wrong. Since everyone changes, I will also. It may not be the year but someday I will. I wish you all the best.

To my new friends, thank you for being a part of my life this 2008. I hope in the coming years we will still be friends.

To all, I thank you very much and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP