Thursday, December 18, 2008

Letran College Week "Field Demonstation"

Last December 16, 2008 was the Field Demonstration of Elementary, High School and College Departments. I didn't manage to watch all of the field demo but I did manage to watch the Grade 5 and 6 dance and the College and High School Department's field demos [somewhat lang kasi hindi pa maganda ang pwesto ko nun haha!]

The Grade 5 and 6 pupils are really energetic during their demo. I must say it was an amazing dance since their energy really amazes the audience. [sorry no pics I forgot to take their picture and wala pa ako sa magandang spot para manood eh]

For the College Department, they demonstrated different folk dances [hindi ko na alam yung mga tawag sa kanila LOL]. For their performance, all I can say is that they are "somewhat" coordinated. I mean, they have good coordination despite some who cannot catch up with the others but at least they are not that noticed. Also I noticed, some of the dancers are not that graceful. Hindi naman sa pag-aano pero matitigas yung katawan ng iba. [Again no pics, even though I'm watching already at a good spot. I didn't find it interesting to take a picture of them. *Shhhhhh* LOLS]

For the High School Department, [haha they were the last to perform kaya ko sila hinuli] they demonstrated different dances starting from the 70's till the present.

The 1st and 2nd years danced a 70's - 80's dance. I don't know if anyone of you guys know this song but I remember this song well since my family danced it one time to show me. The song that I can remember is "Body Dancer" LOL and here's a picture of them dancing the body dancer move:

Next, the 3rd year and some 4th years danced an 80's - 90's dance. [I think LOL] I don't know what the song is but all I know is that they have those Elvis-like dress and an afro hair LOL. Here's a picture of them dancing:

Last but not the least, all the 4th year students danced a 90's - present dance. This is the last performer but I really liked it LOL I really laughed. I don't remember the songs but I remember they have this Neyo-like attire [complete with a hat LOL] and inside, I don't what it is called but it's like a macho-like dress? LOL! Here's a picture of them wearing the all-white Neyo-like attire:

Here's a picture of them taking their jackets off: [LOL may katabi ako 2 lalaki na yung isa ay bakla. Nung nagtatanggalan na sila ng jacket, tinawag nung lalaki yung bakla and niloloko na siya. Tapos yung iba na sa tingin ko ay mga High Schoolers ay nagtitilian rin LOL]

And lastly, here's a picture of them without the jacket and white hat [LOL mas maraming nagtilian kasi nagmamacho dance kasi sila LOL!]

By the way, the 1st and 2nd years did a good job dancing although not really that coordinated since hindi sila lahat sabay-sabay. The 3rd and some 4th years did a good job also kasi sabay-sabay plus they are enjoying it. For the the 4th years, I know you guys noticed there is a girl. Well konti lang kasi sila na babae sa sayaw. I think, only they are only 3. LOL going back, their performance was also good since they are enjoying it too.

And so there you go, I don't want to post all picture since it's too many LOL I'll post next time for the last 2 days of the College and what I have been doing after the college week.

Until next time~

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP